KBA Docusys was created to offer the San Francisco Bay Area an alternative to the national dealer approach. We have since expanded to serve the Monterey and Sacramento areas.
Our common sense approach to business allows our customers to achieve increased efficiencies & continued savings throughout the relationship.
Our Mission Statement: Build Long Term Relationships That Equate To Total Customer Satisfaction
KBA Docusys Executive Leadership:
Todd Moody - President
Todd’s tenure in the industry in dates back to 1982. His career started at OMI of California, where he worked in all fields from sales and service to management. Subsequently, he helped found and run MBA of California - a Kyocera/Mita joint venture. Upon the acquisition of MBA by Toshiba corporation, Todd was promoted to president of the Northern California marketplace for Toshiba Business Solutions. In 2007, he left TBS to start KBA Docusys as a co-owner of the company.
Jim Graf- CEO
23 years of industry experience with Minolta, MBA of California, and Toshiba. Jim has received eight top national sales executive awards.
Todd Court - CFO
Todd brings 38 years of industry experience with IKON Office Solutions, OMI of California, Sharp, and Pinnacle, both as an owner and a senior executive to his role as KBA's CFO. He graduated from San Jose State University with a BS in business administration, and holds an MBA in business marketing from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.
Rod Manning - VP, Business Development
Rod has a Five Star background in the Hospitality Industry and brings the same customer focused devotion to KBA.
BS Degree in Hotel Restaurant Management from Golden Gate University.
MHM Degree from Cornell. US Navy Vietnam Veteran
KBA Docusys - Business Growth Awards
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies - Eight Years Running
- Inc. Magazine 500/5000 - Seven Years Running
- Office Dealer Magazine “Elite Dealer” 2009 - 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Silicon Valley’s “Top 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies” - Seven Years Running
- SF Business Times Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies - Seven Years Running
- Largest Kyocera Dealer in the Western Region
- Canon’s fastest growing new partner in the last 5 years
- Largest & fastest growing independent dealer in the Bay Area
Products, Service & Solutions
- Outstanding Service and Support
- 95% Uptime Guarantee
- Response Time Guarantee
- Lifetime Performance Guarantee
- Direct Line to Company Principals
- Premium Products From World-Class Vendors
KBA Services These California Counties:
- Canon & Kyocera Copier Sales & Service in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Canon & Kyocera Copier Sales & Service in the Monterey/Central Coast Area
- Canon & Kyocera Copier Sales & Service in the Sacramento/Central Valley Area
- Factory Trained Technicians/OEM Parts & Supplies
- Enterprise Solutions for the Paperless Office
- Software Solutions: uniFLOW - HyPas - eDocFax - DocuWare - DocuFlow Pro Plus
- Uptime Printer Umbrella - Let KBA take the pain out of managing your printer fleet
- Document Management Solutions
- Mobile Printing Solutions
- Contra Costa
- El Dorado
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- Santa Clara
- Santa Cruz
- San Mateo
- Santa Cruz
For the seventh time, KBA Docusys has made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.