November 1, 2016
Bay Area Announcement
Dear Valued Customers,
KBA Docusys Inc. is very excited to announce the acquisition of TaylorMade Business Systems headquartered in Concord, CA. effective August 1, 2016. This acquisition better positions KBA Docusys and TaylorMade to meet the growing demands of our customers locally, regionally and nationally.
We are proud to continue our sales and service of both Kyocera and Canon products in an expanded coverage area than now includes 18 counties of the Greater Bay Area / Northern California.
The change was effective August 1, 2016.
TAYLORMADE BUSINESS SYSTEM CUSTOMERS:
- TaylorMade Service & Supply Orders: You still call the same numbers for service and supplies.
- Your current TaylorMade machine ID can still be used for placing Service/Supply
- Your October service invoice will still be paid to the Concord remittance address.
- A new remit to address will be provided with your next invoice.
- Your primary account contact person will remain the same.
Our customer support and satisfaction is our number one priority as we move through this exciting growth stage. The unity of these two strong growing enterprises bolsters our Mission Statement of “Total Customer Satisfaction” and fuels our entrepreneurial drive for continued support of our customer base expansion and the World Class Product lines that we are proud to represent.
Todd Moody Casey Taylor
KBA Docusys TaylorMade Business Systems